We arrived to Stockholm at 5:45 am. Completely dark, everything closed... So we decided to have breakfast at the station and then we went for a sightseeing. As it was freezing and snowing and we were all very sleepy because of the trip, we took a combined bus and boat tour in Stockholm. The city is really beautiful!! And now that I have already been to all the 5 Nordic capitals, I can tell that this is the most beautiful one. The city lies on 14 irelands that provides a unique atmosphere. Architecture is very similar to Copenhagen, but everything is bigger. You can feel and "smell" the rich history behind this country. Ok, before you fall asleep, let's go for the sightseeing :)
This "beautiful" blue building is the where the Nobel Ceremony takes place, I was expecting something nicer, I have to tell...

Opera and the place where the Baltic See begins
Swedish National Museum and a Viking ship
Royal Palace



Ice skating field in the center of Stockholm. I can't wait to do the same in Copenhagen, on Kondens Nytorv!

Yuppeeee, the Hungarian Embassy
Shopping street with a Halloween figure
Valeria freezing. How will you survive Russia??
The views on Stockholm







My Doggy also went for the sightseeing, here is the evidence for you, Janó :)


Autumn picture
Fishing boat in the center, in front of the Opera


Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése