csütörtök, november 02, 2006

Copenhagen parks

I thought it would be nice to show all of you the part I most enjoy in this city: the wonderful parks. There is a small or big one wherever you go in Copenhagen, the most beautiful one, Frederiksberg Park is right next to the university. Parks usually have a lake or a river, the grass is cut almost every day and you can step on the grass unlike in my lovely country. If you ever come to Copenhagen, don't miss to visit at least one park, otherwise you haven't seen the real Copenhagen! Lets see the pictures. There are many, I couldn' choose...

So this is my favouritepark in Copenhagen, Frederiksberg Park.
It is just next to one of the buildings of CBS, so I often come here after classes.

This "small" castle is also in the park, it is a military school now.

The pacifier tree, hehe. Children hang their pacifiers here with a little message or picture if they don't need them any more. So sweet...
(Cumifa magyarul)
Autumn colours in Frederiksberg ParkThe Queen's Park in the very heart of Copenhagen

The Botanic Garden

This is a squirrel, it took me a long time to catch it with my camera... that's why I put it here...


Another park in Copenhane, I don't know the name :)


This castle used to be one of the Royal summer residences, it is a museum now.
Janó feeding the ducks after our picknick.

Nincsenek megjegyzések: