Right after my trip in Milan I headed to Lisbon to participate on the Africa-Europe Youth Summit. Same weekends, the heads of state from 70 African and European countries gathered in Lisbon. The aim of this summit was to produce a declaration consisting of the opinion of youth all around the world, concerning sevarl important issues. The event itself was quite tiring but we had the opportunity to network with people from every corner of Africa and Europe.
I could also meet my Portuguese family again (although this summer I told them I would not come in the next few years again :), it was just great!!
(Most of the pictures were taken by my room mate Eva, as I was too lazy to carry my camera)
I could also meet my Portuguese family again (although this summer I told them I would not come in the next few years again :), it was just great!!
(Most of the pictures were taken by my room mate Eva, as I was too lazy to carry my camera)
Several important politicians have also participated, just like Durao Barroso (President of the European Commission) and José Sócrates (President of the EU Council) on this picture.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése