szerda, január 31, 2007

Some more reasons why to visit me in Budapest

Finally done with my exams at home, too!!! After something like 7-8 weeks of exam period, I took some days just to enjoy my flat and to hang around in the city. And I realized again how beautiful Budapest is, compared to Copenhagen, it is really enormous... But it is also true that the crazy traffic makes it difficult to enjoy the beauty of all these monuments, sights and views.
What should I start with? Of course with my University, Corvinus University of Budapest. Unfortunately, the classrooms don't look at the river, only a few of them, the professors took this amazing view on the Danube for themselves :)
So this is what the professors see from their "office"... Gellért Hill with the Statue of Liberty (the Hungarian version)
And a famous Spa Hotel just next to the hill called Hotel Gellért.

And looking to the right this is what you see...
Ok, let's climb the Gellért Hill and this is my favorite view on Budapest. This is even more beautiful at night, I'll try to take some pictures to share with you.
This is only a tiny part of Budapest, the rest is not less beautiful either. More pictures come later!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: