csütörtök, január 04, 2007

Back home

HAPPY 2007 with everything you wish to achieve this year!!!!!!
As I promised you, I'm not gonna close my blog, although I think I'll have to change the title a little bit... But the address remains the same. And I can't promise that I'll have so many things and photos to post, but I'll try to keep the blog updated.
First of all, I hope everyone arrived safe back home (excepted from Gabi's and Marcin's unbelievable story in Malmö :) and could enjoy Christmas time with the family and friends. I did the same, I was so happy to come home and see Janó, my parents, my brother and his family again!!
This was waiting for me in my flat when I arrived:
You can imagine, I was crying as a child, I was so touched!!!
And this was waiting for me in my parents home :) (ok, not all of the presents were waiting for me, I have a big family)
My Mother and my niece, Dorka
Dorka, me and the Little Marmaid... (not the one in Copenahgen)And how is my life going back home? I am stdying for my Hungarian exams (more boring than ever) and I think a lot about our experience in Copenhagen. But I know from your emails, that you do the same. We had such a great time, and I would like to thank you all for this, because you, CEMS people made this time so unforgettable. At the moment, everything here seems to be so temporary, I haven't really had time yet to settle down normally, just unpacked my suitcases very fast and visited family and friends and back to studies. I am so sad I can't attend the ball in Vienna, the invitation is really attractive... And it would be so nice to see some of you there!
I have to go back to my books now, but I wish you all the best for 2007!!!!

Nincsenek megjegyzések: