szerda, november 22, 2006

Christmas time in Copenhagen and Tivoli by night

Christmas strats quite early in Denmark, in the beginning of November. Everything is decorated, Christmas markets everywhere. It is good news for me as I am not going to be here for Christmas. But bad news because I just don't feel like studying when I could be in this beautiful city just hanging around... Last weekend Janó and my fiends, Nóri and Zsolti visited me. We spent the whole weekend in Copenhagen. Among others, of course we went to Nyhavn... What could be more typical of Copenhagen!

Nóri and Zsolti



Stroget decorated: this is the place where you can easily spend a lot of money (well, in whole Copenhagen, but here especially...)

The Queen's Garden
Janó and me in front of the Rosenborg Castle

Stroget by night

We went to Tivoli, it is so lovely every time, but with the Christmas decoration simply incredible!!! You have to see this! It doesn't even seem to be real, but like Andersen's fairy-tale :)








And my Prince from my fairy-tale


Nincsenek megjegyzések: