Amazing Copenhagen race, with amazing CEMS people. It is funny that I won the prize (a beer tasting), the only person who didn't fill in the questionaire and who doesn't like beer at all:)




Evening in Bakken, the oldest amusement park of Europe
I still miss those nice pictures of the car racing...
Austrian - Hungarian Monarchy -- nice smile Mr. Petz
Unfortunately not an Italian Gelato


Another night in Tivoli. If we forget the taste of the food on the right side of the picture, this night was real fun!!! Tivoli pictures come later, I think it is worth an individual post.

And the welcome dinner. Yesss, we look like CEMS people, future top management or what....

But Tom, I wonder if you would ever get a job with this picture on your CV

Stealing the decoration from the Welcome Dinner was my idea, but I only thought about one pineapple, not FIVE!!!! So did Gabi and Marcin, but Petzy cought all that was in his eyesight :)

Lucie, what can be so interesting?

My roommate, Sufia. I am so proud of you, you are cooking!!! And it tastes goooood. Congratulations!!!!

Carlsberg, probably the best beer in town...
But Marcin, are you sure they meant this for frozen beer???

Our Malmö trip

I still miss those nice pictures of the car racing...
Austrian - Hungarian Monarchy -- nice smile Mr. Petz
Unfortunately not an Italian Gelato

Another night in Tivoli. If we forget the taste of the food on the right side of the picture, this night was real fun!!! Tivoli pictures come later, I think it is worth an individual post.

And the welcome dinner. Yesss, we look like CEMS people, future top management or what....

But Tom, I wonder if you would ever get a job with this picture on your CV

Stealing the decoration from the Welcome Dinner was my idea, but I only thought about one pineapple, not FIVE!!!! So did Gabi and Marcin, but Petzy cought all that was in his eyesight :)

Lucie, what can be so interesting?

My roommate, Sufia. I am so proud of you, you are cooking!!! And it tastes goooood. Congratulations!!!!

Carlsberg, probably the best beer in town...
But Marcin, are you sure they meant this for frozen beer???

Our Malmö trip


Nincsenek megjegyzések:
Megjegyzés küldése